TITLE: Administrative Assistant
DATE POSTED: 10/18/23
STATUS: Full Time Salaried M-F Days
Description: Provide assistance to the Gospel TLC staff and residents. In addition, this position is responsible for keeping track of Gospel TLC finances.
Reporting: This position reports directly to the Executive Director.
Responsibilities: Include, but are not limited to, and subject to change based on need.
- Oversee and keep track of Gospel TLC finances (Ex. paying bills, keeping accurate records of finances, keeping track of receipts and invoices, etc.)
- Office filing including organization of information in digital and paper formats
- General office duties and assistance to the Executive Director, staff and residents as needed
- Participate in ongoing staff meetings
- Utilize different technology/computer programs as necessary for the job and facility
- Verify time sheets of program staff and submit for payroll processing
- Ensure all individual resident documents are maintained securely and up to date
- Conduct behavior inside and outside of Gospel TLC to reflect and uphold the mission, vision and values established by Gospel TLC
- Working with suppliers and contractors
Hours: This is a salaried, full-time position of 40 hrs/week. Estimated schedule of M-F, 7-3PM.
Compensation: This position will be compensated $35,000/year, paid out bi-weekly.
Benefits: There are currently no benefits with this position. We anticipate personal time off benefits to be included within 60 days of employment.
Terms: Your start date will be as soon as possible.